Messages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Value of - i -

Value of I

You start from I,
I am
And the whole world starts only from YOU, the I

I gives you self esteem which is very much required

The I should not make you arrogant and selfish

You have to love yourself first then only you can love others

Your start with I (Yourself)
Your parents
Yours brothers and sisters
Your close and then other relatives
Your friends
Your colleagues
Your community
Your neighbours
Your language speaking people
Your countrymen
The whole world, the Human Species
All living animals and organisms

All deserve your love and affection
According to the required amount they deserve and are entitled
Everybody above have to be loved only upto a certain level
That will make your approach balanced and you will not become fanatic

Love Yourself and all the above only as much as you should
Nothing more and nothing less
You will then be Happy Peaceful and Realised

More to follow
With Best Wishes
Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment