Messages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thinking

Whether anybody is following or not I am following all the discussions on Linkedin as I do have enough time at my disposal

Break up of Thoughts

I find a trend in the comments made on Linkedin
Once a person comments on a certain pattern people join the rat race and continue to follow the pattern
They don't want to be left alone
They want to join and join the race
When one read the comment or view the question the thought process of that person is kindled and he/she is happy that he/she also can give a comment
It satisfies their ego and the thinking makes them satisfied and energised

Whether I have prepared well or not I always used to enjoy attending written examinations while I was a student and I continue to be a student as I am now doing my MBA in HR since I had no time while I was in service

The examination hall gives you enough opportunity without any distractions and force to sit and concentrate only on the work of answering the questions and the questions kindle your thought processes and this exercise gratifies me more than anything

I love thinking

Examination halls, travel time provide me excellent conducive atmosphere to think

Thanks for making me think more on these lines


Digg this

2 comments:

  1. Well its not jus not wanting to be left alone. our mind kinda closes to the first comment's point of view..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU
    You are right about the mind following the first comment's point of view
    My point is only about making a comment and not any particular comment
    It is about why many persons make comments
    What I meant was that many people do not want to be left and hence join the group and make comments
    When the comment is generated of its own, when the text kindles your thought process then the comment will be more valuable and relevant

    ReplyDelete