Messages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Human Kind - Sample 1

The Funny Girl

I have an account in a hi tech branch that means it permits only high value customers to have an account with them.
A girl of course with some good looks is recently appointed there.
I visited the branch to take draft for a very small amount it being the examination fees for my MBA Course with IGNOU.
I was the only customer in that branch at that time and the girl at the counter did not have much work also.
She gave me a broad smile when I entered the Branch and after I am seated comfortably before her simply ignored me and was simply wasting time looking here and there and at the screen without any purpose.
After five minutes she again smiled at me politely and apologized with a sweet 'Please Excuse me, Sir' and continued to do nothing but opening the drawer of her counter and closing it, looking at the printer and adjusting it etc..
I could simply find that she is lazy idiot and simply wasting my time by simply doing nothing useful.
But I am very patient person and so I simply watched her with amusement.
Thus after smiling atleast ten times and repeating a sweet 'Please Excuse me, Sir' ten times she atlast received the draft application and the cash and slowly as if she is walking on a moon moved herself to issue a draft to me for that very small amount.
Normally any ordinary person would have taken only 3 to 5 minutes to complete the whole process however one may work.
But this funny girl took a solid 50 minutes to issue a draft, that too for a very meager amount.
she is the most funniest creature I have ever seen on this earth - a lazy idiot.
May God save her soul.
Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment