Messages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Fasting & Natural Diet

I had the privilege of fasting with water, tender coconut water and fruit juices for about three months under the supervision of my most Respectable Guru Mr. M.K. Pandurangam of Kaladipet, Tiruvottiyur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India when I was 27 years old
Thereafter I lived for about a year on only ripe coconut, fruits & buttermilk. Occasionally I added fresh groundnuts, sugarcane juice and sesame in my diet.
I gained weight as I was underweight earlier
Required sleep only for half an hour a day but remained very active and vibrant
My memory power increased
My face was shining bright and glowing with health
My daily expenses for food became negligible
I remained healthy throughout that period without any headaches, colds etc..
The general health was excellent
But I lost social life
All my elder relatives and friends found it difficult to entertain me in their house and I was a misfit in gatherings and marriage and other functions
So I had to revert back to normal food
But while fasting one has to take rest, complete rest, remain silent as far as possible until one regains full strength during fasting as initially one will become weak and in due course of fasting will improve in health slowly and steadily
All the Best
Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment