Messages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Adults ONLY

A Pleasant Morning
There was no traffic in that small road in that tiny village
Life’s sounds were heard from the houses on both side of the road in various dimensions
I was riding a two wheeler
I was in a happy mood
Suddenly a hen coming out of a house hurriedly crossed the road in front of my vehicle as they usually do
I stopped the byke immediately
The hen escaped unhurt and was alive
At that time a beautiful girl came running from that house chasing the hen
She stopped with a jerk on seeing me and my byke
She had an excellent shape – a real beauty
But her clothes were in disarray
After a pause, she smiled at me
She looked at me with love
But I could not face her and went my away
Two days passed away
Again I had to go through the same road
I came to the place where she lives
With out any control involuntarily my eyes looked towards the front door of her house
Yes
With the same love in her eyes she was standing there looking at me
I lowered my eyes and immediately left the place
She found who I am
I too
Yes
She is the local prostitute
After that whenever I went that way
She stopped my byke and spoke nicely inviting me to her house
But I kept silent always and moved away ignoring her invitations
For some time I could not see her and she went out of my sight and mind
I almost forgot her
More than a year went by
Digg this

2 comments:

  1. One day in an evening suddenly my motor byke developed some snag and stopped in a small road
    I got down and looked around
    The same small road in that same tiny village
    No movement of any body anywhere
    Everyone was indoors
    It has started becoming dark
    I can get my vehicle repaired only in the morning
    I have to find a place to keep my vehicle parked safely for the night
    I do not know anyone in that area
    I looked at the house just opposite to the place where the vehicle broke down
    It is the same house
    The house of the prostitute
    The house which used to be open always was closed on that day
    I boldly reached the front door and knocked
    No response
    Again I knocked at the door
    Only a sound, a mild one and that too one of a person suffering in pain was heard by me
    I pushed the door
    It was not locked
    I opened the door
    Without any hesitation I entered the house

    ReplyDelete
  2. There I saw her
    Lying on the floor lean, weak and in suffering
    She was sick, terribly sick and in her death bed alone uncared
    I was shocked
    I rushed towards her and took her on my lap
    She was thirsty
    Unable even to move and reach for a cup of water
    I gave her some water
    She looked at me with gratitude
    She became better
    I hugged her affectionately
    She was in great distress and with much effort she began to speak
    And I answered her -
    When I was Young, Beautiful, Healthy and in Blooming YOUTH you never accepted my invitation and came into my house Why ?
    I told her that then I was not in need of help from a prostitute
    Then now when I am useless dying why did you come in ?
    I told her about the vehicle’s breakdown and the need
    Then why and how did you touch me without any disgust and hugged me closely
    Now you have lost the charm of a prostitute
    You do not possess any beauty now
    Your body is now only in a state of decay and in a disgusting state
    Now you are a patient dying due to blood cancer
    Now you appear to me only as a soul – a weak lean helpless useless soul
    No one will consider you hereafter as a girl or a female
    You require only another Atma, a Soul to help and assist you
    Your body is wasted and of no use hereafter to anyone
    When you are helpless and unable to even drink water only now I should help you and be with you

    Many men were after your beauty, your body those days
    But now no one is after you with you
    Now only I am here to serve you
    And this is humaneness, empathy and love for fellow human beings
    Judge not Condemn not is the saying
    And I was brought here by events and did not come of my own
    So after seeing your plight I should be of help to you as a fellow Human Being
    She sobbed and cried bitterly
    She felt very bad for having called me an impotent person earlier
    She could not understand how I can forgive her after her having scolded me in a very dirty language for not accepting her provoking invitations
    I laughed and told that it is not my duty to go and prove my potency to all female population especially to a prostitute
    My duty is to prove my potency to my wife only and to no other woman
    Therefore I have forgotten and forgiven all your angry words then and there itself
    She cried again
    She said ‘ What can I give you now ? I have nothing left with me ?’
    I asked her to pray for me and my welfare
    I expressed that it is sufficient for me
    She cried bitterly again
    I consoled her and left for my home
    The next morning with the mechanic I went to her house
    But she has already died
    May her Soul rest in Peace
    - A real incident

    ReplyDelete