Messages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Think it over Series - 1

One day I was traveling with my second son who is a grown up one in our car.
The driver who was driving the car was in a very happy mood that day and he started declaring that as he is now driving our car one day his son also will drive the car of my son.
My son immediately re tarted as follows :
Uncle why do you want your son also to become only a driver.
Motivate him and provide him good education and make him earn enough to own a car and let him also hire another driver for his car.
That is my son.
I am proud of him.
Because I have seen many who want others and keep others in a low position so that they can command with their money and power and employ them as their help and servants.
Among these people we stand different and we wish the whole world and the humanity improvement, prosperity and success in life.
We wish and pray that the tribe of such people who think like us will increase and inhabit this earth in more numbers.
Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment