Messages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Plan, Prepare and Succeed

In Politics leaders lose power and regain in elections.
In examinations those who fail try again and pass in the subsequent attempts.
In wars victory is never owned by one side always.
As already commented in sports and games etc., today's loser may become tomorrow's winner.
Winning is also a relative term and in life others cannot judge a person whether he/she is a winner or loser as rightly observed by Lisa Clark.
What is important is not to lose heart when faced with a failure as there is a quote 'failure means delay but not defeat'.
If one accepts failure only to study where one failed and make improvements and try again properly then one can achieve success.
Planning, Preparing, Seeking Right Guidance etc., and Equipping one self before taking up any task will mostly ensure sure success.
Personally I usually plunge into any activity only when I am sure of success and if I am not sure of succeeding I take some more time to ensure that I succeed in every effort I make and end with only success.
I Wish every endeavor by every one to result in success.
Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment