Messages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Trickster - I am duped to day Thank God but with no Loss

All those who go against the laid down rules and laws are rebels
Only those with Knowledge, Strength, Efficiency and Guts can become rebels
Because their talents were not properly utilized by the society they use them against the society with ease

I visited my Bank Branch ATM today
There were two ATMs in the room
The one on the extreme right is usually preferred by me as it is fast and is a new one
Both became empty one by one
A well dressed decent looking medium aged man who was in the queue in front of me entered the ATM room first and went to the extreme right placed ATM
Then I entered the room
And eyed the machine - my favorite one at the extreme right before which he was standing
He immediately offered that machine and requested me to use that machine
I swiped my card and before proceeding further he in a voice that mesmerized me asked to used the other machine as this one has no print out paper
And under the influence of his speech without thinking I moved to the second machine and started transacting
And that person continued in that machine
Later I found that he has used my log in operation and was trying to operate my account by stealthily trying to find out my secret number
Luckily he could not decipher it as I have been quick with my fingers and after failing with three trials he left dissappointed
My card was blocked for 24 hours
Hence hereafter do not hear others' words when you operate ATM or move away from that machine without canceling your earlier operations

Once you swipe your card you can operate simultaneously from any number of ATM s
Even though I am a trained Banker and my instinct was warning me that something is wrong somewhere I could not prevent the incident
But I could after sometime find out the whole execution of the master plan by the trickster
He also blocked the ATM camera with a paper
Hence do not accept such benevolent offers from strangers and ask them to finish their transaction first and then only go in for your transactions

Constant alertness awareness and cautious vigil always is required nowadays when you are dealing with money daily

All the Best
Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment