Messages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Stories for All

Stories are liked by all as they relax the mind and make people happy enabling them to forget their worries and troubles

Stories are to be grouped for
1) Children
2) Boys & Girls
3) The YOUTH
4) Gentlemen & Ladies
5) The Elderly

Children Category My Teddy Bear

I am fond of Bears especially white ones
I bought one several years back for Rs.500/-
A Big White Teddy Bear
It has loving lively black eyes penetrating into me with affection and understanding
I keep it beside me in my dining table whenever I have to eat alone
It's looks became friendly and I could feel it coming to life over the years
Yes even toys can turn alive with our love and affection
To believe and experience it love your dolls and start enjoying life with YOUR Dolls
All the Best

Surprise My Teddy Bear became alive one day It wanted to roam about, find friends and enjoy life in the wide world So it said 'Bye' to me and ventured into the world alone

I bid him 'Adieu' wishing him all the Best

On stepping out my Teddy Bear - let it be named 'Kate' saw a white kitten diving under a parked car on seeing it.
It became very interested in the small kitten the first animal it has seen.
It wanted to be its friend.
Digg this

1 comment:

  1. Kate went after the little kitten
    Friend Friend I want to be your friend
    The frightened kitten replied 'How can a big white bear like you can be my friend ?
    I don't believe you'
    And ran away.
    Kate ran after the kitten calling 'Friend' 'Friend'
    Suddenly a dog on seeing the kitten started chasing it.

    ReplyDelete