Messages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Travel & Tours

I always enjoy travel and tours
It gives me an opportunity to relax and think with a lot of leisure time
Many may not like travel
Reasons:
First the mode of journey is not comfortable
They are unable to think or watch others and enjoy life
Many forget that all vehicles either a 2,3,4 or any wheeler is a moving body and is subject to the rules of Newton's law of motion
Many sit on a seat of a vehicle as if it is a chair or a sofa
No
Remember it is a moving body
There are different rules to ride or travel in them
To know more
Wait
I am on a vacation for two weeks
Let me please continue after that if YOU want to hear me
This is the reason why many people suffer from back aches, spinal disorders and neck pain
And I wonder how many Doctors know the Laws of Motion of Sir Isaac Newton
With Best Wishes
Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment